Fashion Friday: OOTD: October's Over

October: the month I thought it would finally feel like fall and not summer. I was wrong. It did feel like fall often, but there were also several occasions where it was too warm for fall clothes. However, most of the time, I wanted to incorporate some aspect of fall fashion in my outfits, so I tried to do that with colors and textures when it was warmer than normal.


October 2, 2016

F.I.T. graphic tank from TJ Maxx | 90 Degree by Reflex leggings from Marshalls | Nike shoes from Nike Factory Outlet
This was one of the few workout days I got to have this month. My favorite part of this outfit would have to be the leggings because they have pockets! I love pockets.

October 3, 2016

H&M floral lace-up dress | Madden Girl lace-up flats from Ross
The second I saw this dress I wanted it because it reminds me of a dress Rowan Blanchard wore on Girl Meets World, which you may already know if you saw my last haul post.

October 4, 2016

Hollister button up shirt | Forever 21 chevron bodycon dress | Keds from DSW


October 5, 2016

Forever 21 necklace, lace crop top, and corduroy button front skirt | classic white Converse
This is an example of one of the outfits that had a component of fall style in it despite it being more appropriate for summer. The earthy tones and the corduroy skirt bring that autumn vibe.

October 8, 2016

Mitchell & Ness baseball hat | bomber jacket from Ragstock | patent leather Bulls crop top from Forever 21 | Bullhead jeans from PacSun | Steve Madden slip-on sneakers from Marshalls
This was on my 21st birthday, and I was at the mall shopping before going to the Bulls game, hence the Bulls hat. I felt pretty cool, trendy, and urban with this outfit because of the hat, the choker, the jacket, and the shoes.

October 9, 2016

Hollister button-up shirt | Kirra floral top from PacSun | Garage high-waisted jeans | Steve Madden sneakers


October 10, 2016

Forever 21 paisley print dress | Blondo Canada ankle boots from Nordstrom


October 11, 2016


Topshop tattoo choker | Francesca's bralette | H&M lace-up top | Kirra floral skirt from PacSun | Keds from DSW


October 13, 2016

Francesca's bralette | Forever 21 sweater | Bullhead high-waisted jeans | suede Franco Sarto ankle boots from TJ Maxx


October 14, 2016

Flannel shirt from Marshalls | Zine v-neck shirt from Zumiez | 90 Degree by Reflex mesh cutout leggings from Marshalls | Steve Madden sneakers from Marshalls
 I love these leggings because of the cool mesh cutouts! Athleisure wear is awesome.

October 15, 2016

J Crew Factory necklace and puffer vest | Aeropostale flannel shirt | Garage high-waisted jeans | Madden Girls boots from Famous Footwear
I went apple picking this day, and it wasn't supposed to really feel like fall that day, which I was a little upset about because apple picking is a fall activity. I didn't want it to feel too warm when doing it. Luckily, we went early enough in the day that it felt like fall still, so I got to wear my super typical fall outfit. And though it's a pretty standard autumn outfit, I love it, because it's something different for me.

October 19, 2016

Shirt from Marshalls | A'GACI floral pants | Blondo Canada ankle boots
These pants always make me feel like I should be at fashion week or something.

October 20, 2016

Forever 21 cardigan | Hollister top | leggings from Nordstrom Rack | Hunter boots from Nordstrom


October 24, 2016

Forever 21 necklace set, dress, and socks | Madden Girl boots


October 25, 2016

LUSH jacket from Apricot Lane | TWLOHA UChapter 2015-2016 shirt | Indigo Rein high-waisted jeans from Marshalls | Steve Madden sneakers from Marshalls


October 26, 2016

University of Illinois Spirit Jersey | J Crew Factory puffer vest | Steve Madden sneakers from Marshalls
My last Homecoming school spirit day as a student!

October 27, 2016

Mitchell & Ness baseball hat | You Are Beautiful graphic tee | bomber jacket from Ragstock | 90 Degree by Reflex leggings | Steve Madden sneakers
I pulled out my Bulls hat again for the season opener.

October 28, 2016

Urban Outfitters velvet choker | Forever 21 criss-cross bralette and floral romper | bomber jacket from Ragstock | sparkle tights from Delia's | Madden Girl combat boots from Famous Footwear
If you read my blog post about going to The 1975 concert, you already saw this outfit without the clothing details/caption. I really love this outfit because it's got an urban grunge vibe that I think was perfect for the concert and the weather. I've only gone to one concert so far, but I knew layers would be good because all those people in a place can make it warm. Plus, there are a bunch of lights, and sometimes you're moving a lot, so I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be too warm inside or too cold anywhere.

October 29, 2016

Victoria's Secret PINK jersey | Bullhead boyfriend jeans from Marshalls (orginally from PacSun) | classic white Converse
My last Homecoming game as a student!



What are your favorite fall trends, and how have you incorporated them into your wardrobe even with milder weather?

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.