Fashion Friday: OOTD: Until Next Time, November

It's hard to believe that a month ago I could go outside with just a sweater and not be cold. If I went out today with just a sweater I would be freezing. The month started with temperatures nice enough for me to comfortably wear dresses and skirts without tights, and then it ended with me wondering where all my big, comfy sweaters went.

We'll see if how many outfits I'll end up putting in the next few OOTD blog posts because I'm finding that as it gets colder, I get lazier and just throw a sweater and leggings on and/or don't feel like taking a picture of my outfit as much. Plus, I like my warmer weather outfits more, which gives me more motivation to take OOTD photos.

November 1, 2016

Hollister button-up shirt | Forever 21 floral dress | Steve Madden slip-on sneakers


November 2, 2016

Aeropostale sweater | Francesca's bralette | Forever 21 necklaces | Forever 21 floral pencil skirt | Charlotte Russe ankle boots


November 3, 2016

TWLOHA shirt | Forever 21 corduroy button front skirt | Wildflower denim jacket | classic white Converse

I met the founder of the non-profit To Write Love on Her Arms on this day, so I had to wear a TWLOHA shirt!

November 7, 2016

Forever 21 turtleneck | Skater skirt from TJ Maxx | Franco Sarto suede ankle boots from TJ Maxx
I would definitely say this was one of my favorite outfits from this fall. I just love the simplicity and sophistication of it.

November 8, 2016

American Eagle cardigan | H&M dress | Forever 21 socks | Steve Madden boots


November 10, 2016

Jessica Simpson jacket | Forever 21 boydsuit | Hollister criss-cross bralette | Aeropostale jeans | Steve Madden flats | vest from TJ Maxx
I still haven't quite figured out how to best wear that vest, but that's not why I changed into the jacket later in the day. It just got colder than I thought it would.

November 12, 2016

Nastia by GK Elite leotard | Spalding cropped leggings | Nike sneakers
Can you tell I'm a wannabe gymnast with that leo?

November 14, 2016

LSU Gymnastics shirt | Nike leggings | Nike sneakers
November 14 is my favorite gymnast Sarah Finnegan's birthday, and since she's on LSU's gymnastics team, I had to wear my LSU shirt!

November 15, 2016

Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls baseball hat | bomber jacket from Ragstock | Forever 21 top | Bullhead jeans from Pac Sun | Steve Madden sneakers


November 17, 2016

Forever 21 top | Forever 21 pants | Steve Madden sneakers
These pants are the epitome of athleisure.

November 27, 2016

Francesca's bralette | Forever 21 floral bodysuit | Aeropostale jeans | Steve Madden boots


November 29, 2016

Forever 21 cowl neck sweater | Aeropostale jeans | Blondo Canada ankle boots from Nordstrom


November 30, 2016

Prince & Fox fleece quarter zip from Aeropostale | Leggings from TJ Maxx | Victoria's Secret PINK socks | Sperry duck boots from Nordstrom Rack
That sweatshirt is just as soft and comfy as I thought it would be. I could wear it every day of winter.


How's the approaching winter affecting your outfits and wardrobe? Are you still finding motivation to dress relatively nice, or are you jumping straight for the hoodies and sweats?

If you have any other ideas for Fashion Fridays, please let me know in the comments. I want to do more than just OOTD compilations and haul posts.

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.