Fashion Friday: OOTD: Last Days in College

The last month or so of my college career was interesting, not only because of all of the "lasts" I was experiencing, but because the weather was weird. Sometimes it felt like spring and even early summer, but then other days it felt like late winter and I wanted my jacket back.

The late spring warmth finally arrived just in time for graduation, though!

April 4, 2017

H&M floral button-up shirt | Hollister jeans | Madden Girl lace-up flats

April 8, 2017

Dress from Francesca's | Franco Sarto heels 



April 11, 2017

Wildflower Jeans denim jacket | Forever 21 floral dress | Keds from Nordstrom Rack

April 12, 2017

To Write Love on Her Arms t-shirt | Forever 21 floral dress | Steve Madden sneakers from Marshalls

April 13, 2017

Elodie floral shirt from TJ Maxx | Aeropostale jeans | American Eagle sandals

April 18, 2017

Sienna Sky shirt from Marshalls | BDG shorts from Urban Outfitters | Mossimo Supply sandals from Target

April 20, 2017

Wildflower Jeans denim jacket | H&M floral dress | Dolce Vita sandals from Target

April 25, 2017

Kendra Scott necklace | Ambiance Apparel sweater from A'GACI | Ambiance Apparel romper from A'GACI | Mossimo Supply sandals from Target

April 26, 2017

2015-2016 TWLOHA UChapter t-shirt | Hollister shorts | Black Poppy sandals from Pac Sun

April 28, 2017

90 Degree by Reflex sports bra | 90 Degree by Reflex leggings | Nike shoes

May 6, 2017

Kendra Scott necklace | Love is Sweet floral bomber jacket from Marshalls | Forever 21 lace-up dress | Keds from Nordstrom Rack

May 8, 2017

This was a mild spring day that included some light rain. It was overall nice, though, and I'm glad, because I finally got to wear this super cute top I've been eager to wear! And since I was having some portraits taken for yearbook/for senior portraits, I decided to dress up a little.

Forever 21 off-the-shoulder ruffle top | Hollister jeans | Dolce Vita sandals from Target

May 13, 2017

This was the day of the campuswide commencement ceremony. I love the detailing around the neckline and at the waist, and the best part of the dress is that it has pockets! My sister, best friend, and I have been determined to find graduation dresses with pockets so we didn't have to bring a bag to graduation.

BCX dress from Von Maur | Report heels from Nordstrom Rack

May 14, 2017

Sunday was the College of Media graduation ceremony, so I wore my favorite graduation dress of the two I bought. I love the vibrant floral print and trendy cutout in addition to the fit and flare style. Plus, this dress also has pockets!

Dear Moon floral dress from Nordstrom | Report heels from Nordstrom Rack 

Now that it's getting warm out, what clothing items and trends are you pulling out of your closet?

2 comments

  1. You styled some fabulous outfits for your last days in college! I'm especially loving the floral prints, the pink April 25th OOTD, the dress from Francesca's, the Forever 21 off-shoulder ruffle top, and, of course, your graduation OOTD with Moon floral dress!
    My own summer wardrobe needs some attention - some of my favourite outfit pieces are beyond worn out.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Summer's a great time to update your wardrobe!

      Delete

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.