Fashion Friday: OOTD: Fall Flair

October's probably the only month this year that's actually going to feel like fall, which is why I've referenced the season in the title of this blog post. While I do feel we in the Chicagoland area skipped this nice "all I need is a light jacket" fall weather, we did have some pretty mild fall days in addition to some "is it fall, winter, or spring?" fall days. So this OOTD compilation post has a wide variety of outfits.

October 6, 2017

Everly floral choker cutout dress from Dry Goods | Steve Madden purse | Steve Madden sneakers

I got this dress on sale at Dry Goods for around $10-$15 and wanted to wear it ASAP because who knew when the mild fall weather was going to leave? The choker cutout is really trendy, and I love the light florals against the dark black, making it nice for fall.



October 8, 2017

Living Doll Los Angeles floral dress from Dry Goods | BP by Nordstrom cutout heeled sandals
This is another dress I got on sale at Dry Goods that I wanted to wear ASAP before it got too cold. It has a combo of the choker cutout and the lace-up trend, and I think the little fluttery sleeves are cute. The burgundy color is also great for fall, so I paired them with my neutral heeled cutout sandals to make sure I didn't overdo it with color. I wore this for my birthday because I like to dress up for my birthday. Also, we went to church this day, and the weather was nice. 


October 9, 2017

Adidas Originals Trefoil tank top | Indigo Rein shorts | Mr. Porter x Kingsman lowtop Superstars
If you read my previous blog post, then you'll know Main Event Entertainment was one of my October favorites. This is what I wore when I went there and hung out with my best friend and sister. It was pretty warm that day, and since we were just getting lunch and playing games, I wanted to keep my outfit comfy and casual.

October 14, 2017

Kirra floral top from PacSun | Bullhead jeans from PacSun | Kate Spade Sedgewick glitter rain boots | Steve Madden purse
This is when it started to rain a lot last month and it felt more like spring than fall. I wasn't pumped about the precipitation falling from the sky all day but was glad it gave me the chance to wear my new Kate Spade rain boots, which I centered my entire outfit around.


October 15, 2017

LUSH leather jacket from Apricot Lane Boutique | Forever 21 sweater | Forever 21 necklace set | Indigo Rein jeans | Franco Sarto ankle boots | Kate Spade purse
This is definitely one of my favorite outfits so far this fall. I love the leather jacket paired with the sweater and how the ankle boots go well with the jacket. It's a chic but simple fall look.


October 21, 2017

Sienna Sky romper from Marshalls | Franco Sarto ankle boots from Marshalls | Purse from Nordstrom
Hello, random 70 degree day! It was pretty warm this day and could pass for a cooler summer day, so I wore this romper. I'd been waiting for a quite mild fall day to wear it but couldn't find the right day until the end of October! I'm just glad I got to wear it before it was too late! 


October 28, 2017

Sebby coat from Nordstrom Rack | Pink Rose choker cutout sweater from Marshalls | High waisted leggings from TJ Maxx | Steve Madden socks | Rampage combat boots from Marshalls
It definitely felt more like winter than fall on this day, but I refused to wear one of my puffy winter jackets before November even started. Luckily, I have this gray fall/winter jacket that is thick but not too thick, so wearing a sweater underneath was good enough to keep me from freezing. 


October 31, 2017

Riverdale Vixens baseball tee from Hot Topic | New Balance compression shorts
Here's another thing that should look familiar if you saw my October favorites post. So I didn't actually wear this outfit all day or most of the day, but since it was Halloween, I wanted to wear what would be my costume for at least some of the day. (I didn't do anything but stay home all day.) If you watch the CW show Riverdale, you can probably tell I'm trying to be Veronica Lodge. I don't have a plain pearl necklace like Veronica's always wearing, so I wore some pearl earrings instead.


What did you finally bust out of your closet or wear at the last minute this fall?

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.