My December Favorites

Photo credit
Happy New Year's Eve! To end 2017, I'm sharing my favorite things and places from December from food to clothes to music.

Superdry



I visited my first Superdry store at the start of the month and was a fan of the store right away. Superdry is a British brand with some Japanese influence and inspiration. It has such a wide variety of clothes, from sweatshirts and activewear to sweaters to dresses and polos. However, its big category is jackets and outerwear. Its merchandise is on the pricier side, but based on the quality I saw and felt when I was in the store, it seems to be worth it.

In addition, Superdry has tons of accessories like hats and backpacks. I looked at their winter accessories, and many of them were lined with soft fleece, which is such a good idea. If you can afford it and are in need of some winter accessories to keep you warm and cozy this winter, I'd definitely consider a Superdry beanie or scarf.

Crop Cop Hoodie
The store had a sale when I was there, so I took advantage of it and bought myself this hoodie. It doesn't look like it based on the picture, but it is a cropped hoodie, so it doesn't go past my waist, which I actually like. Anyway, it's super soft and warm on the inside, and I love the bold colors and graphics. The drawstring is also great quality, as its much thicker than any other sweatshirt drawstring I've seen and has metal ends that are sure to keep it together.


Ted Baker purse



I borrowed this purse from my mom for the wedding in California I went to, and I absolutely adore it! My favorite color is pink (if you didn't know by now), and rose gold is definitely my favorite metallic color. The little rose gold bow is super cute and adds such a fun little touch to the bag.


Sequin Hearts two-piece dress set



If you read My Favorite Outfits of 2017, you know I've always wanted a two-piece dress set. There really isn't anything I don't like about this dress set. And I don't want to be repetitive, so head to my favorite outfits post for more of my thoughts on this.


Eggsy Kingsman: The Golden Circle Funko Pop! keychain



The DVD of Kingsman: The Golden Circle was released in mid-December, and quite a few exclusive gift sets were available at various retailers. I decided to get the Walmart exclusive gift set because of this awesome Funko Pop! Eggsy keychain! Eggsy's definitely my favorite Kingsman character, and the orange tuxedo jacket he wears in the movie is such a fashion statement! Taron Egerton is one of the only people who could pull off that velvet orange jacket, and he made it look so good!

Anyway, I love bringing this little keychain with me everywhere I go. Eggsy's awesome. The jacket's awesome. The keychain's awesome.


Save Yourself - Kolby Koloff


I don't listen to a lot of Christian/spiritual/worship music, but Kolby Koloff is one of my favorite music artists. What I love about this song is that it's all about reminding you that you are never alone. God is always with you, there for you, caring for you. And if you're not religious, it's still a message that you can take away. No matter what situation you're in, even when you think you're all alone and no one can relate or help you, you aren't. You may not know the person or even be aware of it, but there is always someone who cares, someone who can help.


Urban Plates



I discovered this restaurant when I was in California, and I instantly became a fan. Urban Plates is all about eating healthy, natural, and fresh, but it's not in your face or obnoxious about it. There are a ton of options for what to eat, whether you want a sandwich, a salad, or a plate. I ate here twice while I was in California, which was only five days, so it's obviously good.

I got the grilled free range chicken with roasted rosemary potatoes, sesame broccolini, and toasted foccacia, and it was all so good! The chicken wasn't dry at all, and the potatoes were nicely seasoned while being crispy and soft at the same time. If I lived near one of these, I would probably eat here all the time. Unfortunately, all of its locations are in California, so my next visit will have to wait a while.


What were some of your favorites from this final month of the year?

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.