Detailing My Favorites from Warby Parker's Epigraph Collection

All photos courtesy of Warby Parker
As someone who's worn glasses for nearly my entire life, I enjoy and appreciate looking at designs and styles of eyewear like it's shopping for clothes. Since a lot of frames can look similar, it's really the details that set them apart and help glasses wearers like me choose the perfect pair.

That's what I appreciate most in Warby Parker's Epigraph collection. In literary terms, an epigraph is simply an inscription at the start of the piece of work or each section that establishes its theme. For Warby Parker's newest collection of eyeglasses and sunglasses, its epigraph is the "subtle yet punchy metal design detail" that's present on each frame, tying the collection together. 

So to celebrate Warby Parker's new frames, I'm sharing my favorites from the Epigraph collection.

Hugo

Hugo in Jet Black
The Hugo eyeglass is pretty simple in design, but I really like the round frames and how the frame curves at the top as well. If you're a fan of simplicity and style, the Hugo eyeglasses in Jet Black are a great fit. The design is timeless and black will never go out of style.

Hugo in Acorn Tortoise
The Acorn Tortoise one is actually very similar to the glasses I wear now.The tortoiseshell design is so fun but fashionable yet classic. Its neutral colors make it go well with many outfits but the unique print adds a little sophistication and flair that I love.


Louise

Louise in Lapis Crystal
What a sleek pair of eyeglass frames! I normally wouldn't describe glasses with a cat eye style as sleek, but that the Louise frames scream that. In the blue Lapis Crystal color, it's so bold and modern. It's an eye-catcher for sure!
Louise in Pale Rose Horn
While the blue Louise frame is bold, the Pale Rose Horn gives it a more subtle vibe that still maintains the sleek and modern design. And with rose gold and millennial pink being so popular right now, this is the perfect pair for trendy eyeglasses wearers.


Maeve

Maeve in Jet Black
Like the Hugo frame, the Maeve frame is pretty simple but definitely more standard and conventional in shape. I mean, the Maeve in Jet Black looks just like the eyeglass emoji, no? Anyway, I like to call these Clark Kent glasses with a flair because they definitely remind me of the glasses Clark Kent wears when he's not out being Superman. They have the more basic rectangular shape, but have a little bit of shine with the golden bar at the side, the epigraph of the eyeglasses in this collection.



Maeve in Blush Tortoise
I have never seen a tortoiseshell pattern in a pink color before, so I am all here for this! (I love pink, in case you didn't already know.) I've always thought of tortoiseshell as a stylish and sophisticated pattern, but this blush color really elevates that. This specific frame looks perfect for the fashionista girl boss. If I had these, I'd pair them with a stylish power outfit and would feel so ready to take on whatever the day has in store! 



Winnie


Winnie in Tulip
These sunglasses are definitely my absolute favorite piece of the entire collection by far! I just love everything about them. The metal brow bar is a stunning addition. The pale pink color combined with the gradient lenses are gorgeous and give me wonderful, warm, sunny vibes that make me want to wear these on every sunny summer day. Don't those lenses just remind you of a beautiful tropical sunset?


Winnie in Jet Black with Grey Gradient Lenses
While I absolutely adore these shades in Tulip, I definitely love them in Jet Black as well. It's the perfect color for everyday use or for when you're feeling edgier and want to kick it up a notch with the accessories. The black and gold combo is classic, and the style of these frames with the rounded lenses and metal brow bar give me rockstar vibes. 


Check out Warby Parker's new Epigraph collection and let me know which frames you like best!

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.