Fashion Friday: OOTD: Spring Into April

It's been a while since I last did an outfit compilation post because I hadn't been going out consistently enough to have outfits to take photos of, but now that the weather's nicer, I think they'll be more frequent again!

April 8


Garage cropped sweater | Hollister skinny jeans | Keds from Nordstrom Rack | Kate Spade purse
Even though this was from the beginning of April, it was a bit chilly for this time of year, so I opted for a light sweater. It wasn't like winter cold, but not quite the nice spring temperatures you'd expect from early April. I paired the sweater with some light wash distressed denim because it felt more spring-like, and if it didn't feel like spring outside, at least I could bring some spring vibes to my outfit?


April 11

Lululemon Flyaway Tamer headband | Old Navy Active striped sports bra | Live Love Dream by Aeropostale top | Old Navy Active floral cropped leggings | Nike shoes
This was one of the first days this year it actually felt like spring, so I went for a run in the morning, excited to wear my new Old Navy workout clothes, and then changed into a different outfit later in the day to go around the mall. It was relatively warm but not warm enough for me to wear a shirt and shorts, so I opted for some comfy linen pants and a graphic tee.

Forever 21 graphic tee | Hollister pants | Mad Love sandals from Target | Vegan leather handbag from Marshalls

April 12, 2018

Lululemon Flyaway Tamer headband | Gap Fit tank top | Nike shorts | Nike shoes
I just love this tank top because I really love carbs, so the shirt is true.


April 13, 2018

Sugarfix by Bauble Bar earrings from Target | A'GACI blazer | Monteau Los Angeles striped jumpsuit from Marshalls | Franco Sarto heels from Marshalls
I absolutely love this outfit! And if you ready my April favorites post from earlier this week, this outfit should look familiar. This is actually what I wore to a job interview (my first in-person job interview, to be exact), and since it was for a fashion retail company, I wanted to dress the part and not just wear boring business clothes.


April 22, 2018

One Clothing Los Angeles floral jumpsuit from Marshalls | Vegan leather handbag from Marshalls | BP heeled sandals from Nordstrom Rack
If this jumpsuit looks familiar, it's because it was in my Fashion Friday: Jump(suit) Into Spring post. I originally planned on wearing it on Easter, but it was rather cold that Sunday. So I decided to wear it to church on a later Sunday.

April 27, 2018

Forever 21 denim jacket | Marvel graphic muscle tank from Forever 21 | Bullhead boyfriend jeans from PacSun | Mad Love sandals from Target | Vegan leather handbag from Marshalls
Avengers: Infinity War was released in theaters this day, so of course I wore my Marvel shirt to watch the highly-anticipated movie. 


April 29, 2018

Old Navy floral dress | Kate Spade crossbody bag | Forever 21 flats
When I go to church on Sundays, I like to dress up a bit, so I finally broke this dress and these shoes out of my closet after buying them earlier in the season. 


3 comments

  1. Love it! And dang, I need to get Old Navy because all of your workout gear is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carly! Yes, you should definitely take a trip there! I didn't realize how cute their workout clothes were until I stopped in randomly a few months ago!

      Delete
  2. Love the yellow jumpsuit I think it suits you really well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.