OOTD: March 16-28, 2015

Since I only had two outfits to post for the week of March 16, I decided to combine the last two weeks of March. The last full week of March was my spring break, so I thought I would have more outfits to post to balance it out.

I didn't do anything super interesting or spectacular for spring break. I just went home, relaxed, and spent time with my family and friends. It was very nice to have a break from school, even if it was just for a week.


March 16, 2015

The high for this day was 75 degrees, so I was ecstatic about that. I wasn't sure if it was going to be a cool 75 degrees or on the warmer side, so I thought wearing this from H&M would be okay in either circumstance. It turned out to be a warmer 75, and it was a little hot in that shirt, but it was okay. I was just glad it was so nice out. I can't wait for it to be that warm again.

H&M cropped sweater | Skater skirt from TJ Maxx



March 18, 2015

I wish it was as warm as the 16th as it was on the 18th, because I know my Bulls top looks better by itself. Oh well. As least the Bulls got a win that day.

Bethany Mota plaid button-up shirt from Aeropostale | Bullhead uber high rise jeggings from PacSun | Steve Madden studded combat boots

Bulls crop top from Forever 21

March 26, 2015

When I went home for spring break, the weather wasn't too great, which was a bit upsetting. It should be warm during spring break, right? Oh well. At least I got to shop a lot (hence the multiple dressing room mirror photos).

American Eagle cardigan | Forever 21 floral bodysuit |  Bullhead high rise jeggings from PacSun | Steve Madden studded combat boots

March 27, 2015

Paper Crane studded denim shirt from TJ Maxx | Kirra top from PacSun

Bullhead uber high rise jeggings from PacSun | Steve Madden studded combat boots


March 28, 2015

Simple outfit for a busy day of errands (and shopping!) I really like this print from PINK. I actually have three shirts from PINK with the same print.

VS PINK baseball tee | Bullhead uber high rise jeggins from PacSun | Steve Madden studded combat boots


Even though I'm a little sad that spring break's over, there are things to look forward to. Warmer weather is coming! (So are new outfits!)

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.