OOTD: First Week of School

Now that I have class every day, I finally have outfits to post on here on a regular basis. I didn't get a lot of new clothes, so I'm trying to make new outfits with what I already have. Also, it's still warm for now, so I'm trying to wear my summer clothes while I still can.

August 24, 2015

The first day of junior year! I know most college kids don't really dress up to go to class at all unless they're required to, but I like wearing dresses, so I wear my casual ones to class when I can.

Hippie Rose shift dress from Marshalls | American Eagle sandals



August 25, 2015

I told you I like wearing dresses.



Wildflower denim jacket from TJ Maxx | Hollister dress | American Eagle sandals

August 26, 2015

Super bright colors are typically for the summertime, so I wanted to wear these pants while it was still summer-like outside.

Ambiance Apparel top from A'GACI | American Eagle cropped jeggings and sandals

August 27, 2015

If you've followed the fashion posts on my blog for a little while or follow me on Instagram, then it should be no surprise that I wore an outfit with pink and/or floral print.



A'GACI peplum top | frayed floral shorts from Forever 21 | Black Poppy sandals from PacSun

August 29, 2015

My family brought my great aunt and uncle down to visit me and my sister at school since we haven't seen them in a while. It felt like a relatively special occasion, so why not dress up a little? Plus, I've only worn this maxi dress once, so I wanted to wear it again before the fall weather returns.

Pink Rose maxi dress from TJ Maxx | Old Navy flip-flops

August 30, 2015

I actually wore two outfits this day because I spent the first half walking all over campus taking pictures of sorority recruitment for yearbook, and then I went to church. It got pretty hot while I was taking photos, so wearing that long sleeve wasn't the best idea. But I really wanted to wear it. It was bearable.

Illinois long-sleeve graphic tee from TeShurt | Illinois Nike shorts from TJ Maxx | Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+

Close up of the graphic on my shirt
Usually, if I go to church in the afternoon, I don't dress up, but I brought a lot of my dresses to school with me, so I don't want to waste them. After all, I didn't bring them with me to school for nothing!

One Clothing maxi dress from Marshalls | Wildflower denim jacket | Old Navy flip-flops



What do you like to wear on the first few days of school? Do you like to keep it casual or dress up a little? And what last clothing items are you trying to squeeze into your wardrobe before it gets cooler out?







No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.