February Shopping Roundup

The first several weeks of 2019 actually didn't include very many trips to the mall, which is pretty odd for me since my mom goes shopping almost every weekend of the month. So when we finally went to the mall at the end of February, I couldn't help but treat myself to some new clothes.

Nike Factory Store

Nike SB Icon Hoodie
Since finishing school, I've realized I don't have many hoodies, which are a staple closet item as well as just plain old comfy clothes that never go out of style. So when I saw this hoodie at Nike, I decided to get it. The light pink print on the olive green looks great. I wear similar color combos often, and I've wanted something Nike SB for several years now.


Zara


I first discovered this graphic crop top on Instagram. My sister sent it to me from an account that posts photos of a bunch of Disney merch from stores all over the world, and I just thought it was so cute and so fun right away. I knew I wanted to go find it next time I was at Zara. 


I love Disney princesses, and this is just so fun and playful. The shirt itself could be worn for a few different occasions whether it be just chilling at home; going to Disneyland, Disney World, or something that has to do with Disney; or just a casual day out running errands or something. 




I knew Zara also sold some Disney stuff for kids, so last time I went I checked out the girls' section to see what they had there, because sometimes I find Disney clothes for kids and think "Why isn't this come in my size? I wish this was my size!" Luckily for me, I can sometimes fit in kids' sizes.

I like the pink color of the shirt (of course) as well as the Daisy Duck graphic. I love dance, adore ballet, and so badly wish I could do a grand jete like Daisy does on this shirt.


Dry Goods


Usually sale and clearance racks are for last season's clothes or clothes that are somewhat damaged, so I was pleasantly surprised to find this cute grid pattern skirt on the clearance rack. The pattern is pretty cool, and I don't have anything like it already. The black and white make it easy to go with almost any color, and the dark buttons are a nice little touch.



These are pants the store was selling for the holiday season as they have that hint of glitter that makes them perfect for New Year's parties, so I wasn't surprised to find them on the clearance rack. I was surprised, however, to find that they were only $4! I honestly don't have a use or specific occasion for these pants, but at that price, I figured I'd eventually find a use for them.

They're wide leg pants and are super comfy. The sparkly thread on them is my favorite part even though it's only really noticeable up close. And since the shine is pretty subtle, I could probably get away with wearing these on a more casual or everyday basis, which is nice. 

H&M


If you follow trends at all or have noticed that clothes you wore 20 years ago are in style again, then you know plaid skirts are back. They're not just for private school kids anymore.

Like many young women, I think Cher Horowitz from Clueless has great style, and her yellow plaid skirt and jacket combo is iconic! I actually have a white T-shirt that says "AS IF" embroidered over "Clueless" in black and pink, and I've been looking for a plaid skirt to go with that top. Now I've found it! Plus, this skirt goes great with almost any other solid pink, black, or white top I own. 


Nordstrom Rack


This Mario Badescu facial spray was actually featured in my January favorites post, so that's why it may look familiar (if you haven't already seen it all over Instagram or something). I used up nearly all of my travel/sample size one by the end of January, so it was time to buy the full size.

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.