OOTD: March 30 - April 11, 2015

The week after spring break means (a little bit) warmer weather and (some) new outfits! Now that it's finally spring, I'm glad that it's finally getting warm outside, but I am not too happy about the rain. At least it's getting warmer though.

March 30, 2015



If you read my spring break haul post, then you probably recognize my tops. They're from Charlotte Russe, and my favorite part would have to be the crocheted lace on the back of the flannel. It's too cute and definitely makes the flannel more "me." In addition to the Charlotte Russe shirts, I wore Garage retro high waisted jeggings and light pink Keds.


April 1, 2015

Ambiance Apparel top from A'GACI | Bullhead high waisted jeggings | Lace cardigan from TJ Maxx/Marshalls* | Black Poppy sandals from PacSun

April 2, 2015

 Thursday was supposed to be around 70 degrees, but it was also supposed to rain on and off for most of the day, so somehow, I ended up wearing a dress. It matches my Hunter rain boots, so I thought I was going to wear those, but I didn't like how they looked together, so I just wore sandals. It actually didn't rain as much as I thought it would, so wearing those sandals wasn't a bad choice!

Chambray shirt from Forever 21 | Star Vixen lace dress from TJ Maxx/Marshalls 

Black Poppy sandals from PacSun

April 5, 2015

I almost always dress up for Easter, and being away at school is no exception.

Monteau Los Angeles scalloped hem dress from TJ Maxx

rose gold studs from Apricot Lane

Forever 21 ombre statement necklace

Charlotte Russe bracelet/wac

A'GACI and Forever 21 rings

UNISA wedges from JCPenney

April 6, 2015


American Eagle ringer tee | Indigo Rein pants from Marshalls

Forever 21 necklace

American Eagle sandals

April 8, 2015

I think it was supposed to rain this day, but it was going to be too warm for my liking to wear my rain boots, so I decided that I'd live with wet feet if it did rain. Luckily, it didn't really rain while I was outside! (I really need to figure out how to wear my rain boots with warm weather outfits.)


Ambiance Apparel drape front cardigan from A'GACI

Forever 21 dress
Betseyville by Betsey Johnson sandals from JCPenney


April 9, 2015

If you follow gymnastics and love it as much as I do, then you've probably heard of Gymnastike. I'm one of their NCAA interns and cover the Illinois women's gymnastics team for them. Since I was going to practice this day to do interviews, I thought I'd wear this shirt. It just so happened that these shorts matched the colors of the logo really well.

Gymnastike t-shirt | Harmony + Havoc tribal print shorts with crochet trim from TJ Maxx

Betseyville by Betsey Johnson studded sandals from JCPenney


Warmer weather is here, and it looks like it's here to stay! Now only if it would stop raining so much.



No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.