Capturing My First Bite of the Big Apple

New York City is a big place full of hustle and bustle, almost 24/7. I was lucky enough to visit the Big Apple for the first time at the start of June.

Normally when I travel places, I blog about it, but New York is such a big and busy place, I don't know where to begin other than showing off some photos I took there. When I was packing for the trip, I was debating whether to bring my DSLR camera. I did end up bringing it and am certainly glad I did because I got a lot of good photos.

I'll figure out some text posts for later, but for now, here are some of my favorite photos I took in New York.

A rose sits in the name of a fallen woman who passed on 9/11 at the 9/11 Memorial.

The Chrysler Building


The Empire State Building shines an orange light for National Gun Violence Awareness Day.

The American flag welcomes visitors to Ellis Island, which also provides great views of Manhattan.

A view of NYC from my sister's apartment's rooftop

The exterior of the Oculus at the World Trade Center

Inside the Oculus at the World Trade Center

Sunlight beams into the Oculus at the World Trade Center

The Statue of Liberty

A stained glass window and organ at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City

If you've been to New York, what are some places you like to see/visit? If not, what would you like to see?

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.