Fashion Friday: OOTD: Summer Sights

For some, summer has just begun, which is weird for me to think since it's been summer for me for a month now. My summer so far has been a balance of exciting and relaxing, especially with my trip to New York. So not only has my summer been full of sightseeing but I'm also looking forward to more downtime and whatever fun this summer has in store.

Because I've had a lot of time to relax and do basically whatever I want, there aren't too many outfits in this post, but I am very much enjoying the warm summer weather. After all, I love wearing shorts, dresses, and skirts! Plus, I'm glad I got to wear some new outfits and pieces, especially while out and about in New York!

May 16, 2017

Forever 21 tie-dye bodysuit | H&M high-waisted shorts | pink Keds from Nordstrom Rack

May 18, 2017

Forever 21 graphic tee | BDG high-waisted shorts from Urban Outfitters | DV by Dolce Vita sandals from Target

May 27, 2017

Forever 21 lace top | Mimi Chica pants from Marshalls | Purse from Nordstrom | Mad Love sandals from Target 

May 28, 2017

H&M floral dress | Kate Spade purse | American Eagle sandals

June 3, 2017

As U Wish romper from Marshalls | Kate Spade purse | DV by Dolce Vita sandals from Target
This was my second day in New York when we moved my sister into her apartment for the summer. Its roof has a great view of the city!

June 3, 2017

Wildflower denim jacket from Marshalls /TJ Maxx | Decree top and skirt set from JC Penney | classic white Converse 
This was my third day in New York, and we were all over Manhattan on that day. When I saw this floral display at Brookfield Place, I had to get a picture in front of it because it's so pretty!


June 5, 2017

Urban Outfitters velvet choker | Love is Sweet floral bomber jacket from Marshalls | Forever 21 lace up tee | Abercrombie & Fitch leggings | Steve Madden purse from Marshalls | Steve Madden sneakers from Marshalls

As a Gossip Girl fan, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture on The Met steps! Unfortunately, the weather was cooler than I would've liked, so I didn't get to channel Blair Waldorf with my outfit.

June 11, 2017

Abercrombie & Fitch dress | Kate Spade crossbody bag | Mossimo sandals from Target
(Apologies for the sort of blurry photo. I wanted to take the photo quickly before someone came in to use the bathroom at the restaurant. Haha.)


What are your summer plans, and what do you hope to pull out of your closet for the occasion(s)?

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.