Fashion Friday: Style Icons: Chloe Lukasiak

Image via Getty Images
If you're familiar with my blog or follow me on social media, you probably know I'm a dance fan. I love to watch dance. This summer, the only TV shows I've watched are dance ones, whether it be So You Think You Can Dance, World of Dance, So Sharp, or Dance Moms. This week and last week on DM, one of the original cast members, Chloe Lukasiak returned! Chloe's always been one of my faves on the show, so I was excited to see her dance again. In honor of her return to TV, I decided to feature her in a style icons post.

It may be weird to think someone six years younger than me is one of my style icons, but she really doesn't seem that young in terms of her outfits and wardrobe. She's got great style and is able to look super cute even with simple pieces. I wish I had such fashionable outfits at that age. Here are some of my favorite outfits she's worn in the past year or so:


A post shared by Chloe Lukasiak (@chloelukasiak) on

This is such a chic and simple look; I love it. It's so easy to put together, which I love. I absolutely adore the backless top with the bow tied at the bottom. It's so cute. The dark distressed denim keeps it casual while the black heeled sandals keep it playful and a little dressy without going over the top.


A post shared by Chloe Lukasiak (@chloelukasiak) on

Here's another chic yet simple look from Chloe. Those shoes are probably the same ones from the outfit above, which is totally fine. That's why I have shoes like those. They go with so many pieces and look great. I especially like the satiny olive peplum top. The material and ruffled peplum of the top definitely add some texture and flair to this outfit. The light wash denim is a nice choice to brighten up the outfit as well but keep it simple.


A post shared by Chloe Lukasiak (@chloelukasiak) on

Red dress and red lip: what a classic look! Chloe's definitely giving me some classic Marilyn Monroe vibes here. The halter top and flared skirt of the dress give me figure skating vibes, which I love. The heels have some cool cutout details going on, which is nice considering the solid dress.


A post shared by Chloe Lukasiak (@chloelukasiak) on

I love how Chloe played with softer colors here. The button-up bell sleeve blouse looks fabulous with the mauve skirt. The skirt looks like it's suede or velvet, which adds some nice texture the outfit. I can't get a good look at Chloe's earrings, but statement earrings were definitely a good choice for this ensemble since everything's solid.


A post shared by Chloe Lukasiak (@chloelukasiak) on

I love how so many styles meet come together in this outfit without going overboard or looking weird. The namaste graphic tee brings a casual, streetstyle, grungy style while the culottes and heels bring some trendy chic elements. The high-waisted culottes create a nice silhouette and overall look, and the nude shoes make sure the combination of styles isn't overdone.


A post shared by Chloe Lukasiak (@chloelukasiak) on

I had to include the front and back of this outfit because look how cute the hidden details are with this matching set! I absolutely love it! The whole shorts/short skirt under a maxi skirt with a big slit to reveal what's underneath seems like an odd idea, but I love it. It allows for coverage while still staying cool in warm/hot temperatures. And let's just talk about how adorable the bows on the back of the top are. Definitely gives me Kate Spade vibes.

The front of the outfit makes me think chic, fierce, and stylish while the back definitely screams princess vibes to me. How cool is it that one outfit can do that!

A post shared by Chloe Lukasiak (@chloelukasiak) on



A post shared by Chloe Lukasiak (@chloelukasiak) on

This desperately makes me wish I could pull off overalls because look how cute this ensemble is! (I've tried to wear overalls, but I'd have to get some custom made or tailored ones since my waist size does not correspond with the size of my legs.) I never thought of pairing an off-the-shoulder top with overalls, but it looks great here! The striped top adds some flair to the denim, and the vibrant, white sneakers bring everything together. I just can't get over how cute this is.



A post shared by Chloe Lukasiak (@chloelukasiak) on

For someone who wasn't even alive in the 90s, Chloe sure knows how to pull of a 90s-inspired outfit! (I just made myself feel old there.) The choker and heels with the fuzzy strap on them definitely scream 90s, and the black crop top paired with the dark red pants and black leather jacket remind me of Grease a little bit. It's like Clueless meets Grease in 2016-2017.


A post shared by Chloe Lukasiak (@chloelukasiak) on

This is definitely a different look for Chloe, but I like it. It's definitely one of those outfits that make her look older than she is, but I don't mind it. I like the grungy vibes from the choker, dark lip, and distressed denim jacket. The pink slip cami with the black lace is super cute and adds some color, contrast, and girly vibes to the otherwise dark outfit. I can definitely see all the trends Chloe decided to wear, and it's nice to see her wear something different.


A post shared by Chloe Lukasiak (@chloelukasiak) on

My favorite part of this outfit has to be the floral embroidered kimono/duster. It's super cute with the floral details at the back, and I love how it adds to the lengths Chloe played with in this outfit. The light wash jeans add some contrast and a light element to the outfit, and the rolled hems show off the ankle boots perfectly. I feel like this outfit came right off a mannequin.


Which of Chloe's looks did you like best?

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.