Fashion Friday: Style Icons: Hailee Steinfeld

Image credit
It's been a while, but it's time to feature another one of my style icons! For this week's Fashion Friday, I'm featuring some of my favorite looks from award-winning actress and musician Hailee Steinfeld, one of my favorite singers who has some amazing red carpet looks!



A post shared by hailee steinfeld (@haileesteinfeld) on

The second and fourth photos in the Instagram post above best show off the ravishing red dress Hailee wore to a Grammys event. It's simple with just the solid red fabric, but the side cutouts, backless design, buckled belt, and high skirt slits give it some flair. I love how flowy the skirt is, contrasting with the fitted bodice. Some may think the red lip and heels make this outfit too red, but I think all the red isn't overwhelming at all, but rather nice and bold.





What a cute matching set to wear during a tropical vacation! The little polka dotted pattern is an adorable way to add a little something to the dark fabric, and the off-the-shoulder top with ruffled sleeves is fun and flirty. I love the crop top and maxi skirt combo to add some contrast and flow. And the floral lei is the perfect accessory to add a pop of color!



A post shared by hailee steinfeld (@haileesteinfeld) on

Hailee's red carpet looks are definitely some of my favorites from any celebrity. The nude fabric makes the rhinestones and sparkles the star of this ensemble, and the just-as-sparkly sheer cape is a fun component to jazz it up even more. I also really like the high neckline and think it's a great choice for this dress.




This outfit is a perfect Fourth of July outfit, which Hailee wore this for. It's a cute red, white, and blue set that gives me Americana/Tommy Hilfiger vibes. Definitely a fun outfit to wear on a summer night when it's overall warm but may be cool at times.




I absolutely love this dress (even though this photo doesn't show the whole thing). The light purple looks amazing overall and on Hailee, and the embellishments are amazingly gorgeous! The cutouts add some edge to the pale dress and are probably a good choice to make the dress lighter since the embellishments can be heavy.



A post shared by hailee steinfeld (@haileesteinfeld) on

High pony, black leather moto jacket, black shirt, black jeans, and lace-up black heels. That's like the definition of a chic, edgy all black outfit, and it's perfect for going out for the day, especially for a musician in NYC, like Hailee. This is how you do an all black outfit.



A post shared by hailee steinfeld (@haileesteinfeld) on

I love the simplicity of this look. The black and white dress looks so sleek and modern with the silhouette created by the two colors, and the train in the back is a fun touch. A low bun updo is the perfect hairstyle to complete this elegant look, and the rose gold shoes add some neutral shine.



A post shared by hailee steinfeld (@haileesteinfeld) on

Even though I can only see the side of this outfit and not the whole thing, I adore this onstage look. It's got girly rockstar vibes that I feel describes Hailee perfectly. All the layers look really cool together, from the sheer dress (or button-up shirt? I'm not quite sure what it is) to the her high-waisted shorts and glittery over-the-knee boots over some fishnet tights. I love her half-up hairdo with the wavy hair as well because it adds some cute and girly vibes to the rock glam look.



A post shared by hailee steinfeld (@haileesteinfeld) on

I don't even care that I can't really see the front of the dress, because the back is beautiful! The floral appliques are so gorgeous, and the ruffled tulle at the top of the back is so pretty. The white fabric gives it all a delicate and elegant look. Plus, the textures with the tulle at the top of the back and the more satin-y looking skirt add some simple contrast.




I remember seeing her wear this dress at last year's Golden Globes and instantly loved it. I'm a sucker for faux necklines and mesh, and this lavender color is beautiful. The jeweled neckline adds just the right amount of sparkle, and even though I'm not a big fan of the cold shoulder look, it works well here.




While I adore so many of Hailee's expensive red carpet looks, I am a fan of her more casual everyday looks as well. This is so simple but so cute. The blouse has fun vertical stripes to lengthen, and the bell sleeves are fun without being too big or annoying. The white shorts appear to have some fraying, distressing, or maybe embroidery to add some texture but match perfectly with the top.





This is most definitely my favorite outfit I've ever seen her wear. This Ralph and Russo dress is stunning! The floral embroidery everywhere is gorgeous and looks great on the lighter, more sheer black fabric. The high neckline and high skirt slit balance each other out, and it just looks so fun to twirl around in, obviously! The dark dress and pale florals provide a great contrast to show off each other well. I just absolutely adore it!


Which of Hailee's looks do you like best, and whose red carpet style do you love?

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.