OOTD: February 15-21, 2015

February 18, 2015


I actually wore this outfit on Christmas three years ago (minus the necklace and shoes since I was home all day and didn't have the necklace yet). I haven't worn the collared blouse and sweater together very often since then, so I thought I'd give it a go since layers were a must on this pretty frigid day.

Forever 21 sweater and blouse | Dark rinse retro high waist jeggings from Garage | Chestnut classic tall Uggs

I just love the lace on the back of the blouse!

Pearl necklace from A'GACI



February 19, 2015

American Eagle cardigan | Forever 21 floral bodysuit | Bullhead high rise jeggings from PacSun | Chestnut classic tall Uggs

A'GACI and Forever 21 rings

A'GACI and Forever 21 rings | Nicole by OPI and NYC nail polish

February 20, 2015

On Fridays, I usually get lazy, because I don't have class until 11 AM, so I just wear yoga leggings and a sweatshirt, but since I covered my third Illinois women's gymnastics meet of the season on this day, I thought it'd be easier to wear my meet outfit to class so I didn't have to change later. I also wanted to wear a little orange and blue to support my favorite team. 

Forever 21 top | Dark rinse retro high waisted jeggings from Garage | Steve Madden boots

Charming Charlie scarf


No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.