OOTD: February 8-14, 2015

February 9, 2015

Ever since I saw spirit jerseys for the first time last year, I wanted them in so many colors. I only have two, an orange and blue Illini one and a pink and white VS PINK one. I think they're super cute and comfy and wanted another one, so when I saw this one at the bookstore last weekend, I just had to have it.

It was a Monday, so I was feeling lazy, and I just got this shirt, so I wanted to wear it. 




Cute paisley detail print inside the ILLINOIS

VS PINK fashion leggings | Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+



February 10, 2015

I'm definitely ready for some spring weather. I'm tired of wearing boots all the time because it's cold or snowing, so I decided that even though it was cold, I was going to wear canvas shoes.

Forever 21 chambray button-up | Young and Reckless muscle tee from PacSun | Keds from Nordtrom Rack

Close up of the graphic


February 11, 2015

I didn't mean to wear a similar outfit two days in a row. I just had no clue what to wear when I woke up and got ready on this day, so I guess I just ended up wearing something just like what I was wearing the day before. Oh well!

Paper Crane studded chambray shirt | Forever 21 graphic muscle tee

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.