OOTD: February 1-7, 2015

February 3, 2015

Forever 21 chambray shirt, A'GACI color-blocked top, Garage retro high waist jeans, Hunter original stripe rain boots

The lipstick pink stripe on the back of my Hunter boots


February 4, 2015

Aina Be top from Francesca's | Bullhead high waisted jeggings from PacSun | Steve Madden boots
Charlotte Russe watch

February 7, 2015

I covered the Illinois women's gymnastics meet versus Minnesota on this day, so I wore this outfit to show my support for them. After all, I am the University of Illinois correspondent for Gymnastike, so I do represent my school and that team.

A'GACI shirt | Garage retro high waisted jeans | Steve Madden boots

This picture of my overall outfit doesn't show the colors of the shirt very well. I couldn't get the lighting right in my living room, so I had to settle for this. It's navy blue with light orange chevron. The picture below shows the colors more accurately.

Illinois necklace from Charming Charlie



No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.