Fashion Friday: Where to Shop for Clothes on a College Girl's Budget - Part 2



Earlier this month, I posted the first part of this Fashion Friday series. Since I'm a college student who loves clothes, shopping, and fashion, it's not always easy to find cute clothes that are affordable. This is especially true when you're often limited to online shopping or only a few trips to the mall over the course of the school year. So here are some more sites and places that offer inexpensive (but stylish) clothing, perfect for college fashionistas.





I recently discovered this site earlier this year. While they do have rather pricey things, their sale section is a great place to find clothes for casual days to class, nights out with the girls, or date nights and special events.

Tips:

  • Use the buttons at the top of the sale section. There are links to items that are just $5, $10, $15, and $20. It's a great tool for anyone trying to get the best deals on cute clothes.
  • If you don't get too many emails already, sign up for theirs! They often have sales, like 25% off sitewide or 30% off new arrivals or dresses. Signing up for emails will let you know when those are. Plus, if you sign up for their emails, you get 50% off your first purchase with them!
Some of my favorite pieces from there:

I only have a few things from Tobi at the moment, but I love all of these dresses!











Hollister's regular priced clothes and accessories are rather pricey, (at least to me) but they have great deals in their sale section. In fact, whenever I go into a Hollister store, I pretty much just go straight to the back to look at the clearance racks, because I often find cute tops there for around $10. Plus, their clearance section often includes more than tops, bottoms, and dresses. Some undergarments and accessories are often back there as well.

Tips:
  • Don't only shop their clearance section in stores. They have online exclusives on their website that go on clearance too.
  • Don't only go to Hollister to look for summer/spring clothes. Although Hollister is a California-inspired brand/store, I almost always find clothes that can be worn in winter or fall, like sweaters and sweatshirts, in their clearance section, even if it is summer.
Some of my favorite pieces from there:







Although Aero wasn't too great several years ago, they've really rebranded themselves and geared their clothes toward the current trends, and I like a lot of their clothes and accessories now. They're actually not too expensive when regularly priced either! They often have a lot of sales, even when there isn't a holiday weekend, so I would check them out and give them a second chance if you haven't yet.

Tips:
  • Don't overlook their activewear brand, Live Love Dream. I have a pair of their cropped yoga leggings, and they're really comfortable and cute! (See leggings below.) In addition to cute printed yoga leggings, they also have fun, graphic tees to work out in as well as sports bras.
  • If you see that a store location is closing, go in there! You will probably find something for you.
    Last Christmas season, I was at one of my favorite malls, and the Aeropostale there was closing (not sure why exactly). I saw that they were having a huge closing sale and decided to go inside to see if they had anything good. They had a lot of cute stuff for a really cheap price because they had to get rid of everything. I even got a big purse for around $7! (See below.)
  • Go to the outlet mall locations. Those stores almost always have good deals or at least something worth looking at in the clearance section.
Some of my favorite pieces from there:




So those are the main stores I like to go to when I'm looking for some new clothes that aren't out of my budget. To go to each store's respective website, click on the logo to check it out and shop online.

Where do you like to go to find good steals, and what are your experiences with these stores?






No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.