My April Favorites


Even though I had a pretty busy April, I didn't have a lot of things to include in this post. I actually had a rather difficult time coming up with stuff to put in this post, so this is a pretty short favorites post that is being published later than I'd like. But if you like fashion and shopping, this is a good favorites post to check out.

Monteau Los Angeles striped jumpsuit from Marshalls


I'd seen this jumpsuit in multiple Marshalls stores and wanted it the second I saw it, but I could never find it in my size. I eventually found it in my size, tried it on, and decided to buy it. Despite how much I liked it when I saw it in stores, I didn't fall head over heels for it until I went out and actually wore it.

I wore it to my first in-person job interview, which was to work at a fashion retail store's headquarters, so I knew I wanted to show my knowledge and love for fashion with my outfit. If I was going to interview for a fashion job, I needed to dress like it. I didn't just want to wear nice pants and a blazer, so this jumpsuit was the perfect piece for me to get.

It's really comfy and trendy, as stripes and jumpsuits are big this season. I love the colors, and it can easily be dressed up or down.


 Riley Rose


I first heard of this store (which is actually Forever 21's beauty/gifts store) on Facebook when I saw a video featuring Riley Rose. It looked so pretty and fun in the video, and the Chicago Water Tower Place location is exactly that. There's a ton of makeup products for sale in addition to a cute little counter complete with tablets and mirrors to help you try out certain looks. And if you're not super into makeup, there are lots of other fun items there as well from hair and beauty accessories to snacks to stationery and home decor. Riley Rose has such adorable decor with white tile walls and neon pink quote lights. Every location also has a little selfie/photo wall (pictured above), which I absolutely love.


Chloe Lukasiak's Brandon Maxwell prom dress



Chloe has such good taste in fashion! This dress is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors and the design. The pink straps for the halter around the neck and at the waist add a nice contrast and cute details. The dress is flowy and has a little train going on but isn't your typical prom dress. This is the kind of dress you'd see at a red carpet event rather than a prom, but I think it's a good choice for Chloe. It's more mature but still age appropriate. I'm not even upset there aren't any rhinestones on it because it doesn't need any. I'm actually getting Grecian goddess vibes from this dress, and I love it!


Rose Gold Metallic Diamond Popsocket



I needed to get a new Popsocket after I accidentally messed up my other one. I unknowingly forcibly moved it twice trying to put my phone in my arm sleeve before running, and that's not how you're supposed to move Popsockets. So after getting annoyed with trying to stick it back on a bunch of times, I just got a new one. I love the color and design of this one as it's rose gold and looks like a diamond. I love rose gold, and the design of it is simple yet chic.

I was worried it would scratch rather easily since it has a smooth aluminum like finish, but it hasn't scratched once. I've been relatively careful with it to prevent scratches, but there were occasions I forgot about its finish and did something where I thought it might get scratched, but it still looks like I just got it!


What were some highlights or favorites from last month?

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.