OOTD: July and August

My summer has been pretty laid back since coming back from vacation, and now, it's over! Today is my first day of class for the year, and soon, my OOTD posts will be full of fall outfits, so enjoy the warm weather and summer outfits while you can!

July 11, 2015

I'm a fan of Charlotte Russe's dressing rooms. Actually, I pretty much like any dressing room that has a chair or some sort of seat in it.

Hollister top | shorts from TJ Maxx | American Eagle sandals | Steve Madden purse



July 18, 2015

American Eagle top | BDG cheeky high rise shorts from Urban Outfitters


July 22, 2015

Hollister top | Forever 21 shorts 


July 23, 2015

Rue 21 romper


August 8, 2015

A'GACI top | BDG high-rise shorts from Urban Outfitters


So, I'm pretty sure I wore those American Eagle sandals with every outfit above, in case you wanted to know what shoes I wore. 


August 21, 2015



As you can see, I wore this outfit two different ways. This was my move-in day outfit for school, and I wanted it to be comfy but not quite a lazy day outfit. It turns out I could have worn heels and a fancy dress, because people moved all of my stuff into my apartment for me! That was a nice surprise. Anyway, it was a pretty hot day, but I decided that I wanted the flannel shirt just in case I got cold in the car, which happens to me a lot. This is also a good summer-fall transition outfit.

Charlotte Russe crop top and flannel shirt | BDG high rise shorts from Urban Outfitters | classic white Converse

August 22, 2015

Truly Madly Deeply floral top from Urban Outfitters | Bullhead mom shorts from PacSun | classic white Converse

Although this is an outfit I would typically wear in the summer when it's hot out, it could also work well for an early fall day or those first days of school when it's still hot out. The burgundy.maroon color of the shorts and the different colors on the shirt are more fall colors than summer, so I think this is also a good transition outfit. If it gets a little cool, I can just throw the denim jacket on, and I'll be good to go. I could also try pairing the top with some olive green jeans to get in the fall mood.



The season of summer may not be over yet, but summer vacation is. School has started, and fall is near. Stay tuned for my next post where I'll show you the clothes I got during back-to-school shopping.

What summer pieces are you looking to wear and transition into the fall season?



No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.