OOTD: Florida Vacation

A few weeks ago, I went to Florida for vacation with my family for about a week. We went out somewhere almost every day, and I got a bunch of new clothes before vacation, so there were quite a few new outfits to be worn. 

June 28, 2015

We began our vacation right away and went to Epcot our first full day there. I wanted to save this Minnie Mouse shirt for Magic Kingdom, but we ended up going to Epcot last minute instead.

Minnie Mouse graphic muscle tee from JC Penney | high rise cheeky BDG shorts from Urban Outfitters | classic white low-top Converse



June 29, 2015 

This was a pretty chill day because my relatives in Florida invited us over for dinner, so we couldn't go to any theme parks. So we began our day at Downtown Disney.

Rue 21 romper | Betseyville by Betsey Johnson sandals from JC Penney

Even though my romper was probably nice enough in terms of my mom's standards to wear to this dinner, I decided to change, because I wanted to wear a dress I've wanted to wear for over half a year.

Maxi dress from Apricot Lane (Champaign) | Unisa wedges from JC Penney

June 30, 2015 

This was our first day at Universal. I didn't have any specific outfit planned for this day since I don't own any clothing related to Universal Studios.

Forever 21 tank top | high waisted shorts from UrbanOG | Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+

July 1, 2015

It was a Wednesday, so this shirt seemed very appropriate. When I was going through security for the Hulk roller coaster at Islands of Adventure at Universal Studios, one of the guys working there asked me, "You wear pink on Wednesdays?" And I said yes. Then while I walked through the rest of the line, he said, "And none for Gretchen Wieners!" It was a pretty great and funny moment.

Victoria's Secret PINK top | Indigo Reign shorts | Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+

July 2, 2015 

After two consecutive days at a theme park, my family and I decided to take a little break and went to the outlet mall. I packed quite a few dresses and didn't want to waste them, so I opted for this new one my mom bought me sometime during spring semester.

Band of Gypsies dress from TJ Maxx | Steve Madden purse | Betseyville by Betsey Johnson sandals

July 4, 2015

I own a few American flag clothing items, but I don't think any of them have red, white, and blue. They all have pink, which I don't mind because I wear the color pretty much every day.

American Eagle top | BDG high rise shorts from Urban Outfitters | Adidas cc rocket boost w

July 5, 2015

On our last full day in Florida, we went to Hollywood Studios, and it was one of the hottest days during out stay there.

Hollister crop top | Harmony + Havoc printed shorts | Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+


Which outfits and/or pieces were your favorite? If you want to read about what I did and where I went on vacation, check out parts one and two of my vacation blogs.



No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.