OOTD: May 3-16, 2015

I'm finally done with classes for the semester, so summer is finally here! Here's the last OOTD post from my spring semester of sophomore year.

May 3, 2015

I'm starting to like maxi dresses more, but I'm short, so it's hard for me to find ones that aren't too long and I won't end up tripping over. This one is a little long, but the cinched waist and adjustable straps make it easy for me to shorten it without actually hemming it. I really like the colors and the simplicity.

Tobi maxi dress | Forever 21 necklace



May 4, 2015

There was a Bulls game this day, and I hadn't worn this Bulls shirt in a while, so I wanted to wear it. I also wanted to wear printed shorts with it to throw some pink in the outfit (I wear pink everyday, or try to), but my top was too cropped and my shorts weren't high-waisted enough for my stomach to not show. So I threw one of my rompers on, threw the top over it, thought it didn't look too bad, and stuck with it.

Forever 21 Bulls crop top | Ali & Kris romper (with pockets!)


May 6, 2015

I don't know why, but I really like the neckline of this dress. It's unlike any other dresses I have, so it's good that I'm varying my wardrobe a little bit since over half of my clothes have pink and/or floral print.


 Pink Rose dress | Black Poppy sandals from Pac Sun



May 7, 2015

It was really hot this day, and I was going to spend a good portion of it outside, so shorts and a tank top were a must. I hadn't worn those shorts yet, and since it was going to be really hot, I didn't want to wear anything too tight, I thought those shorts were a good choice. The bad choice was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top under the racerback tank I had on and not wearing sunscreen, because I got a bad and ugly tanline as well as red skin, which has never happened to me before since I tan pretty easily and don't burn (most of the time anyway).


Charlotte Russe top | Forever 21 crocheted hem printed shorts | American Eagle sandals


May 10, 2015

My parents came down to visit for Mother's Day, which I'm really glad and thankful for. My parents, sister, and I went to church in the morning, then went out to lunch for my mom's Mother's Day treat. I thought it was an appropriate occasion to dress up, and I just got this dress, so I decided to wear it.

Tobi dress | Unisa wedges



May 13, 2015

This was my first technical day of summer since I had no more finals for the semester from that day on, so I went out to lunch with my sister and close friend before we all left campus for the summer. It was a cool day, but actually pretty nice, so I wore my new jumpsuit since I hadn't gotten the chance to wear it yet.


Rue 21 jumpsuit | Black Poppy sandals


May 16, 2015

I moved out of my suite at school this day! I'm so glad I'm done with this semester. It's been pretty stressful, and I'm not going to live with random suitemates/roommates anymore, so I'm excited. 

Hollister top | Bullhead "mom shorts" from Pac Sun



Now that it's summer, I'll actually probably have less OOTD blog posts because I don't actually go out a lot over the summer unlike during the school year, where I at least go to class every weekday. But that does mean I'll have more time to do other blog posts besides OOTD ones, like a few collection ones I have planned, some general life ones and a vacation one since I'm going to Florida later this summer, so stay tuned!

Happy summer, and congrats to the class of 2015!



No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.