Fashion Friday: OOTD: No-Time November

November is often thought to be the start of winter weather, at least in Illinois where it can get pretty cold and snows. That didn't really seem to be the case this year, though, as I often found it unnecessary to wear a big winter coat for nearly the entire month. Therefore, I didn't feel the need to break out all of my winter clothes and shoes from my closet (which was good because they weren't with me at school anyway).

As the post title mentions, I didn't have much time in November. I found myself to be rather busy with school and extra curricular activities, so I apologize for only having such a small amount of outfits to showcase from the month. I only have a week of school left, though, (including finals!) so I will soon have plenty of time to go out and sport some wintry outfits.




November 1, 2015

Forever 21 cardigan and floral skater dress | Dolce Vita ankle booties from Macy's


November 3, 2015

A'GACI top | Forever 21 necklace | Bullhead jeans from PacSun | Dolce Vita ankle booties from Macy's



November 7, 2015

Sweater from Apricot Lane Boutique | Indigo Reign jeans | Steve Madden boots


November 9, 2015

Cynthia Rowley sweater from TJ Maxx | Printed leggings from Ragstock | Madden Girl by Steve Madden combat boots


November 10, 2015

Bethany Mota flannel from Aeropostale | DIVIDED lace trim sweater from H&M | High rise jeans from Garage


November 26, 2015

Caramela dress from Apricot Lane Boutique | White Mountain wedges from Marshalls



November 30, 2015

Aeropostale sweater | Forever 21 necklace | Abercrombie & Fitch printed flare pants | Dolce Vita ankle booties from Macy's


November seemed to be a pretty mild month all over, so how did you take advantage of that weather in terms of clothing choices? 

Happy holidays, everyone!

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.