Fashion Friday: OOTD: New Year, New Outfits

We're about a month into 2016, and I'm having a hard time believing it's only been a month! Even though I'm only into my second week of spring semester, I feel like it's been 2016 for more than a few weeks.

Now that I'm back at school, I have a good spot to take these head-to-toe outfit photos again, and I've got more outfits for posts like these since I'm not just chilling at home anymore. Plus, I got a new tripod, which has been very helpful in taking these photos.

This month, I've gotten a lot of new clothes, so I've been trying to incorporate those with my old clothes to make new outfits while still dressing appropriately for the weather.

January 3, 2016

H&M knit sweater | A'GACI pearl necklace | skater skirt from TJ Maxx 



January 19, 2016

Wild Kiss cardigan from TJ Maxx | Monteau Los Angeles top from TJ Maxx | Bullhead high rise jeans from PacSun | Steve Madden boots


January 20, 2016

Ambience Apparel cardigan from A'GACI | A'GACI top | Garage high rise jeans | Sorel Joan of Arctic boots


January 22, 2016

Forever 21 top | Abercrombie & Fitch leggings | Steve Madden boots


January 25, 2016

Nollie ribbed knit top | Wild Hearts LA skirt | Steve Madden boots


January 26, 2016

Forever 21 cardigan | American Eagle top | Bullhead high rise jeans | Steve Madden boots


January 28, 2016

Verve cardigan from TJ Maxx | Abercrombie & Fitch dress | Steve Madden combat boots


January 29, 2016

Blu Pepper jacket from Apricot Lane Boutique | olive green top from TJ Maxx | Forever 21 necklace | Garage high rise jeans | Steve Madden boots



What are you doing to freshen up your wardrobe in the new year?


No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.