Fashion Friday: OOTD: April and May

Due to being extremely busy in April and parts of May, I have been unable to share my outfits from the month on here until now. So this is going to be a long one, but it's mostly pictures, so it shouldn't be too bad!

I'm really glad that it's finally nice and warm outside and that I can wear all of my summer clothes! Even though I live in Illinois where we actually get all four seasons, I'm pretty sure most of my clothes are for summer, so I'm excited to wear all of those (and get more, of course!)

In April, I decided to be proactive about my health and started working out on a regular basis (every Friday after spring break until finals for about an hour in the morning). Like I've mentioned before, cute workout clothes are my motivation to work out, so I've decided to showcase those outfits on here as well.

I definitely found it a little weird and different to be photographing myself in sports bras, but if I was able to be comfortable wearing them working out in the gym at my apartment for people to see (the gym is right in front of the building with windows for all to see me), I saw no reason to not be able to show it on here. Besides, I'm an advocate for positive body image and being comfortable with yourself, so I wanted to show that.

I was in Portland for school for a week in May, so that's what the business casual outfits are all from.

Happy summer, everyone!



April 1, 2016

Nastia by GK Elite sports bra and leggings | Nike Flyknit sneakers


April 4, 2016

VS PINK baseball tee | Indigo Rein jeans | classic white Converse


April 8, 2016

90 Degree by Reflex sports bra | Spalding athletic leggings | Nike Flyknit sneakers


April 9, 2016

I had an honors/scholarship reception this day, and even though it was a little chilly for April (40 degrees isn't exactly what I had in mind for April), I wore this dress anyway. It actually wasn't too bad with the cold weather. It was warm in the sun!

Maison Jules floral dress | Franco Sarto heels


April 12, 2016

Forever 21 cardigan | ? fringe top from UrbanOG | Bullhead high-waisted jeans | light pink Keds from Nordstrom Rack


April 14, 2016

A'GACI top | Bullhead high-waisted jeans | American Eagle sandals


April 15, 2016

I had an interview for an internship this day, but I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be formal or not, so I played it safe and wore something that could pass as just casual and business casual.

Forever 21 floral dress | BCBG Maxazria flats


April 18, 2016

Sweet Wanderer top from Marshalls | BDG high-waisted shorts from Urban Outfitters | Black Poppy sandals from PacSun


April 20, 2016

Wildflower Denim jacket | Hollister romper | American Eagle sandals


April 22, 2016

Saucony sports bra | Pure & Simple floral athletic leggings from TJ Maxx | Nike Flyknit sneakers

Wildflower Denim jacket | Sans Souci crop top | skater skirt from TJ Maxx | light pink Keds from Nordstrom Rack

April 23, 2016

Wildflower Denim jacket | Abercrombie & Fitch dress | Betseyville sandals from JC Penney


April 25, 2016

Forever 21 crop top and high-waisted shorts | American Eagle sandals

April 26, 2016

Forever 21 flower crown | Poof swing dress from TJ Maxx | Black Poppy sandals from PacSun

May 3, 2016

Wetseal dress | American Eagle sandals


May 6, 2016

Banana Republic top | Shorts from Wetseal | American Eagle sandals


May 10, 2016

H&M top | Harmony + Havoc shorts from TJ Maxx | Mossimo sandals from Target


May 16, 2016

Chic Happens kimono from Marshalls | tank top from Nordstrom Rack | Indigo Rein jeans from TJ Maxx | DV by Dolce Vita sandals from Target


May 17, 2016

Forever 21 blazer and floral dress | Longchamp purse | Franco Sarto heels

Wallflower Denim jacket | Forever 21 floral dress | Longchamp purse | DV by Dolce Vita sandals from Target



May 18, 2016

A'GACI top and skirt | DV by Dolce Vita sandals from Target


May 19, 2016

The Limited blazer | Monteau Los Angeles top from Marshalls | Kate Spade purse | Abercrombie  & Fitch leggings | Forever 21 flats


May 27, 2016

Sweet Wanderer top from Marshalls | sunglasses from Ragstock | Garage high waisted jeans | American Eagle sandals | Kate Spade purse and cell phone case


May 28, 2016

H&M top and shorts | necklace unknown (gift)

What are you looking forward to wearing this summer? Any specific trends like matching sets or high neck tops?

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.