Fashion Friday: OOTD: Back-to-School in August

Even though I'm a month into the semester already, I feel like it's still the start of the year. Yet I also feel like I've been in school for three months already this school year.

Regardless of how far into the school year I am, the weather is still rather summer-like. It's especially summer-like during the first week or so of school, which is reflected in this week's Fashion Friday: an outfit of the day compilation from the end of August.


August 22, 2016

Dress from Wet Seal | American Eagle sandals



August 23, 2016

Shirt from Forever 21 | BDG high waisted shorts from Urban Outfitters | Mossimo sandals from Target



August 25, 2016

Express peplum tank | Bullhead mom shorts from PacSun | Dolce Vita sandals from Target
I always like to wear a cute, new outfit on the first day of school, so I opted for this relatively new halter paisley printed dress. The color and style of the dress make if perfect to transition to fall. And the best part is that the dress has pockets!


August 26, 2016

Illinois Gymnastics hat and shirt from Te Shurt | Refuge high waisted shorts from Charlotte Russe | classic white Converse
Like most people, I'm more than ready for the weekend come Friday. And since I only have one class on Fridays, I often dress more casual and comfy than normal. I got a bunch of new Illini gym gear before the semester started, and I was very eager to wear it, so I wore some of it the first Friday of the semester.

August 27, 2016

Dress from Wet Seal | Dolce Vita sandals from Target


August 29, 2016

Sweet Wanderer top from Marshalls | shorts from TJ Maxx | Black Poppy sandals from PacSun
As much as I love this top, I've only worn it once before this, so I thought I should wear it again but didn't want to wear it with the same shorts as last time. Luckily, I have these hot pink scalloped and lace hem shorts that match well!

August 30, 2016

Express collared button up dress | American Eagle sandals
This dress may look familiar, as it was in a previous haul post I did. This day I had to stand on a stage and tell people about Illinois's yearbook to recruit new members, so I wanted to look sort of professional but not over the top.

I love the neon pink trim on this dress because it adds a nice pop of color. This is a nice business casual that can be dressed up or down.

August 31, 2016

Forever 21 top | Bullhead shorts from PacSun | Mossimo sandals from Target
I had to stage on stage and recruit more people for yearbook this day, too, so I also wanted to look a bit more polished and professional than normal. I think this outfit is very LC Lauren Conrad, which I adore because I love Lauren Conrad and her clothes/clothing line.

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.