Fashion Friday: OOTD: Fluctuating February

As the title suggests, February was an up-and-down month in more ways than one. There were days when I was freezing and wearing my heaviest winter jacket, and there were days where I didn't even need a jacket. There were days when I was so busy I didn't even eat an actual dinner, and there were days where I had free time and didn't know what to do.

This past February presented me with various opportunities to put together new outfits, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I did some experimenting with colored tights, cowl necks, and a preppy look, and I put together two business outfits in one day. I even got to wear some new clothes I thought I'd have to save for late March or early April.

It finally looks like spring is here, though, so I might not be throwing some of these pieces on for a while!



February 1, 2016

Forever 21 cowl neck sweater | Forever 21 dress | Kensie tights | Rampage combat boots


February 2, 2016

A'GACI top | Indigo Rein jeans | Hunter boots


February 3, 2016

Forever 21 sweater | Nollie printed leggings from PacSun | Madden Girl studded combat boots


February 4, 2016

I'm in Love with ... Derek cardigan from A'GACI | You Are Beautiful graphic tee | Bullhead jeans from PacSun | Madden girl studded combat boots


February 7, 2016

Forever 21 top | Hollister pants | Keds from Nordstrom Rack


February 8, 2016

Pink Rose lace trim sweater | Bethany Mota x Aeropostale plaid flannel shirt | A'GACI pearl statement necklace | Bullhead jeans from PacSun | Steve Madden boots


February 13, 2016

A'GACI top | Abercrombie & Fitch leggings | Forever 21 flats


February 17, 2016

Wild Kiss cardigan from Marshalls | Lace top from Forever 21 | Forever 21 necklace set | Garage jeans | Steve Madden boots


February 18, 2016

? sweater from Apricot Lane Boutique | Forever 21 necklace | Indigo Rein jeans | Rampage combat boots from Marshalls


February 19, 2016

Blu Pepper jacket from Apricot Lane Boutique | Forever 21 dress and necklace set | Steve Madden boots


February 20, 2016

Wild Kiss cardigan from Marshalls | Forever 21 dress | Steve Madden boots


February 22, 2016

Forever 21 top | LA Hearts skirt | Dolce Vita ankle boots


February 23, 2016

Forever 21 romper | Dolce Vita ankle boots


February 26, 2016

The Limited blazer | love ... ady floral | Forever 21 flats

Forever 21 top | Necklace from Apricot Lane Boutique | Ashley Bridget necklace | Abercrombie & Fitch leggings | White Mountain wedge booties from Marshalls





What are your thoughts on the new looks I played around with on February 1 and February 8? What fashion experiments did you get to try out this past month?









No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.