My May Favorites


I know I probably say this a lot, but I really mean it this time. How is it already June?! I can hardly believe it because I don't really feel like I've been out of school for over a year. Anyway, I got caught up and a bit busy last week, but I finally got around to working on my May favorites.

Steve Madden purse from Marshalls


Sometime in the past six months or so, I've realized that most of the purses I have and use often are either quite big or quite small. I don't own a lot of medium sized purses, which is a problem when I don't have a lot of stuff I want to or need to carry but it doesn't fit in my small crossbody bags. I also don't have a brown purse, so this bag solved both of those problems.

It's Steve Madden, which I love. Most of my purses are either Steve Madden or Kate Spade. It has a little pocket in the front, as you can see it the picture as well as a zipper compartment at the front. The inside is lined with hot pink fabric, which I adore, and then there's a leather divider so everything inside doesn't get jumbled around.


Youth feat. Khalid - Shawn Mendes



This song and this performance are so moving and so powerful. I love the lyrics and the message and find it so inspiring.


Smallcakes chocolate cookie cheesecake cupcake


Doesn't a chocolate cookie cheesecake cupcake just sound delicious? Well it was. This cupcake was nice and decadent with nice chocolate flavor and a touch of cheesecake. Nothing was too sweet, and the Oreos on top added a nice crunch.


Disney x Target mermaid Minnie water bottle

Mickey Mouse & Friends Minnie Mouse Stainless Steel Water Bottle

This water bottle is part of Disney and Target's new collab collection, which is full of fun stuff for Disney fans of all ages. This is a smaller water bottle since it only holds 12 oz, but it's great for when I don't want to carry a lot of stuff with me. I love the mermaid Minnie graphic! It's so cute and perfect for summer. The pink and sea foamy green are an adorable color combo, and the gradient background is a nice touch. The best part of this water bottle is that it keeps my water cold since it's stainless steel.

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.