Styling My Poshmark Closet


Earlier this year, I started selling some of my clothes on Poshmark. I definitely own too many clothes, and it only makes sense to get rid of the ones that don't fit well anymore and/or the ones I don't wear anymore. I almost always keep my clothes in good condition, so selling them on Poshmark seemed like the best idea. Plus, Poshmark is a win-win, because I could clean out my closet and make some money.

Poshmark is an app for selling clothes and accessories, but you can also shop it online on a laptop or computer.

I have a lot of clothes for sale in my Poshmark closet but haven't sold as much as I would like. So to promote my Poshmark closet and my blog, I thought styling some of the clothes I'm selling would be  great way to get people to see how some of the clothes could be worn and possibly spark sales.

You can find me on Poshmark at @amanda_carmela, and every clothing item featured in this post is for sale on my Poshmark unless otherwise stated. You can find an individual link to each item above the respective photo.

Victoria's Secret PINK Tribal Baseball Tee + Bullhead Mom Shorts from Pac Sun


With the season of summer ending soon and fall coming, it's time to transition. This outfit is great for late summer and early fall. The dark pink and maroon hues are perfect for fall, and the combination of the longer sleeve top and shorts is ideal for those cooler late summer days.

Floral Baseball Tee + Forever 21 Distressed Denim Shorts


This outfit is very similar to the first one but has a unique flair to it. The floral sleeves add some girly vibes while the distressed shorts add some edge.


Floral Dress with Removable Straps and Tulle Underlay (Jacket NOT FOR SALE)


In case I hadn't made it clear, the pink denim jacket's not for sale, so I really hope no one asks if they can buy the jacket. If you must know, it's a Talbots denim jacket, but I got it at Marshalls, so you probably can't find it anymore.

Anyway, this floral dress is so fun and girly and perfect for spring and summer. The dress has removable straps, so you can wear it how you please. It has a tulle underlay, which you should be able to see a bit at the bottom of the dress. So it's got a bit of poof and flare to it. It's actually not itchy, though, so that's a plus. 


Palm Tree Tank + BDG Erin High Rise Shorts


This is just a cute, simple summer outfit that would be great for vacation or just any warm day. Since I live in Illinois, it'd feel weird (and isn't reasonable) to wear the top in any season but summer. But if you live somewhere warm year-round, this would be a great shirt to have. It's super comfy and has a small keyhole opening at the back.

As for the shorts, they're originally from Urban Outfitters and are great quality. I own several pairs of BDG's Erin shorts, and these medium wash ones are so versatile and can go with so many different tops. They're high rise and provide good coverage at the back and shouldn't make it feel like your butt is hanging out.


Tribal Print Cardigan + A'GACI Bow Back Blouse + Jeggings


Fall and winter are coming, and this outfit would be suitable for the upcoming cooler times. The cardigan is thick and cozy and has a fun pattern at the top. The blouse is actually really fun with some cutout details and a bow on the back (head to the listing my Poshmark closet to see those details). But when it's colder out and layers are a must, this blouse pairs with this cardigan so well as the bright pink of the top and the cardigan are a perfect match. As for the jeggings, they're jeggings, so they're comfy and have the look of jeans without any zipper or stiff material discomfort. The cardigan and top are also a nice length to pair with jeggings.

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.