Fashion Friday: My Favorite Outfits of 2015

There are typically 365 days in a year, and that means at least 365 outfits. Last year, I posted nearly 20 outfit of the day posts, featuring over 100 outfits. While it was difficult to choose, I've narrowed it down to 21 favorites!


January 29, 2015

American Eagle cardigan | Forever 21 floral bodysuit | Indigo Rein olive jeans from Marshalls | Steve Madden boots
What I like about this outfit: I'm a big fan of the earthy tones in this outfit. I love how they all go together.



March 26, 2015

American Eagle cardigan | Forever 21 floral bodysuit | Bullhead jeans from PacSun | Steve Madden combat boots
What I like about this outfit: This is a very similar outfit to the one from above, but these pieces together go for a different look. The floral bodysuit adds a girly touch while the dark colors and combat boots add some edge.


March 30, 2015

Charlotte Russe flannel shirt | Charlotte Russe lace trim crop top | Garage jeans | light pink Keds from Nordstrom Rack
What I like about this outfit: Despite the lack of pink, I love how everything about this outfit goes together. There's crocheted lace on the back of the flannel and around the trim of the shirt underneath. The color scheme of the flannel is also present throughout the rest of the outfit with the skinny jeans, pink Keds, and cream top worn underneath.

April 30, 2015

Mine scalloped hem shift dress from TJ Maxx | Forever 21 necklace | Charlotte Russe watch set | Unisa wedges from JC Penney
What I like about this outfit: I think scalloped edges and trims on clothing is a super cute and simple way to make a piece girly and feminine. The spring hues of this outfit were great for the time of year as well.

May 7, 2015

Charlotte Russe lace trim crop top | Forever 21 tribal print lace trim shorts | American Eagle sandals
What I like about this outfit: The simplicity and boho look to this outfit are my favorite things about it. It was so easy to put together. I'm also a sucker for lace trim, if you couldn't already tell.

May 10, 2015

Tobi lace trim shift dress | Unisa wedges from JC Penney 
What I like about this outfit: More lace trim. Enough said.

June 6, 2015

American Eagle graphic muscle tee | BDG high rise shorts from Urban Outfitters
What I like about this outfit: This is one of my edgier/more grungy outfits. I really like the graphic on the muscle tee and the fringe on the shorts. The skull graphic contrasts with the typically girly pink and florals on the shirt.

July 2, 2015

dress from TJ Maxx | Steve Madden purse | Betseyville by Betsey Johnson sandals
What I like about this outfit: A pop of black is prevalent with this outfit. Usually, it's a pop of color you hear about in fashion magazines and whatnot, but with my colorful dress, I like how I added pops of black with my shoes and purse. The straps and trim on the sweetheart neckline of the dress also add contrast to the colorful tribal print of the dress.

July 11, 2015

Hollister top | lace trim shorts from TJ Maxx | American Eagle sandals | Steve Madden purse
What I like about this outfit: Lace trim + scalloped edges/trim + pink = love it!

August 27, 2015

A'GACI peplum top | Forever 21 floral shorts | Black Poppy sandals from PacSun
What I like about this outfit: The pink solid peplum top contrasts, yet pairs well, with the floral denim shorts.

September 12, 2015

VS PINK top | VS PINK leggings

classic white Converse
What I like about this outfit: This outfit is definitely a cute and sporty outfit that shows my school spirit. Thank you, Victoria's Secret PINK for making clothes that allow me to do so.

September 13, 2015

Forever 21 dress | crossbody bag from Apricot Lane Boutique | American Eagle sandals
What I like about this outfit: The paisley print of the dress, in addition to the pastel-like color scheme make for a boho yet preppy vibe.

September 28, 2015

Forever 21 peplum top | Bullhead mom shorts from PacSun | American Eagle sandals
What I like about this outfit: The maroon color of the shorts and floral print give this look a fall/autumn vibe, but the shorts make for a more summer-like outfit. The peplum also adds contrast in the shape of the outfit.

September 30, 2015

Forever 21 cardigan | Forever 21 dress | Forever 21 necklace | Dolce Vita booties
What I like about this outfit: The knit cardigan and lace dress add texture to the outfit and make for a cozy yet chic look.

October 7, 2015

American Eagle striped ringer tee | olive Indigo Rein jeans from Marshalls | classic white Converse
What I like about this outfit: I admire the simplicity of this outfit, from the striped shirt to the classic Converse. The coral, white, and olive color combo adds contrast.

October 20, 2015

A'GACI peplum top | A'GACI floral pants | American Eagle sandals
What I like about this outfit: Earlier in this post, I talked about a pop of black. Well, this outfit is certainly a pop of color. It's so vibrant!

November 26, 2015

Caramela dress from Apricot Lane Boutique | White Mountain wedge booties from Marshalls
What I like about this outfit: The pastel color scheme is great for winter, which is what it felt like outside when I wore it, and the lace detail on the back is a fun, little touch!

November 30, 2015

Aeropostale sweater | Forever 21 necklace | Abercrombie & Fitch flare pants | Dolce Vita booties
What I like about this outfit: This outfit made me feel like a middle-school Disney Channel show character (Riley Matthews from Girl Meets World, who inspired this look), but at the same time, it made me feel sophisticated for taking a fashion risk, departing from what I'd normally wear.

December 24, 2015

Forever 21 black top | Forever 21 floral athletic leggings | worn with black Nike Lunar Flyknit 1+
What I like about this outfit: Wearing this made me feel like a dancer going to a hip-hop class or something. I just really love the pants. The floral print looks really cool, and I love the striped elastic waistband at the top of the leggings. It definitely makes the otherwise girly leggings sporty.

December 25, 2015

Tobi trapeze dress | Charming Charlie necklace | worn with White Mountain wedge booties from Marshalls
What I like about this outfit: Even though the dress is basically the whole outfit, it's my favorite part of it. I love the lace sleeves. They're not itchy like you'd think. I also adore the trapeze fit of the dress and the color.

December 27, 2015

Fire Los Angeles dress | fleece-lined leggings from Apricot Lane Boutique | worn with White Mountain wedge booties from Marshalls
What I like about this outfit: Pop of pink! The pops of pink I added to this outfit made me feel like Blair Waldorf, and what Gossip Girl fan wouldn't want to feel like Blair?


Which outfits featured on my blog last year did you like best? Also, I just joined Bloglovin' to make it easier for you guys to follow my blog, so make sure to follow that if you want to stay up to date with Identically Unique!

And if you want to see my OOTDs before they're featured here, follow me on Fashom, a Instagram-like app for fashion lovers all over the world, promoting self love and body confidence.

No comments

Comments are moderated and must be approved before publication. Profanity, hate speech nor any offensive speech will be approved.

Words have power. Don't abuse them.